Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Steve Jobs Speech @ Stanford University

Steve Jobs is the CEO of Apple Inc. From electronic circuits to computer softwares to spirituality, he has an interest in all. An innovator and entrepreneur, this address of Steve Jobs delivers the wisdom he gained through his life's experiences. It was really a kind of address I heard in many years now.

You can google to know more about him.


".....And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on."- from the same speech.

"Let me tell you guys...........it was the best speech I have ever heard in my life............ Hope you all will also like it.........." -My friend Nitish after watching it.


Click on the link below to see the video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA



No comments: